Sunday, February 2, 2014

Winners! for the more than 2 folds challenge



Wow it's already Sunday!! Time to check out our winners :D!!

First our runner ups:

#2 Bea
#14 Andrea

Congratulations girls!
Please contact me at ShersL84bed@aol.com to claim your prize

And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................

#13 Sigrid Klingenberg



And now..our Dt favorite!
Congratulations to: #21 Miranda


Please contact me (Sher) at ShersL84bed@aol.com to claim your prize.  You can grab the Favorite Badge and place it on your blog if you like!

You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.
I will be back shortly with our new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you!
    I'm totally excited!
    With kind regards.
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Sigrid. We love your card.

      Smiles Sher Brown

      Delete