Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introducing Lene- GDT

Please scroll down for current challenge!

We are excited to announce out Guest Designer this week is Lene.  She has made a lovely card for us, as inspiration for our current challenge- Sew or add buttons to your project.
We also have a Bestie Blog hop going on today at http://sherribaldy.blogspot.com/ We hope you 
will stop by and see all of the girls amazing projects.

Lene's Card


 Hi peeps. Lene here and I am so proud to be a GDT for The Besties Challenge today. I found these cute digis by Sherri Baldy a couple of weeks ago, and fell totally in love with them right away, so you can see how thrilled I was to be asked to be a guest designer for "The Besties Challenge". Love their adorable big eyes and they are great to color.

The first thing that came to mind before I started was that I wanted to make a "summerly" card, so I chose this cutie here and papers from Maja Design, Vintage Basics collection. The senitments for the card are from Magnolia and Stempelglede. I used flowers mostly from WOC and The butterfly edge die is from Sissix. The little blue butterflies are diecuts from a Nellie Snellen punch and the picket fence diecut from Magnolia

For my coloring I used copics. Below are the list of colors that I used:

Hair; E18, 15, 13
Tunik/Hairband; YR15, Y17, 15, 13, 11
Shirt/trousers; R89, 85, 83, 81
Ladybugs; R27, 24, 22
Boots; B45, 41, N1
Skin; E 21, 11, 02, 01, 000, R21
Grass; YG97, 67, 63, 61

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and I hope you like my project. 

Hugs, Lene

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colours and I love the feather with the flowers :o) Love Anne Chilvers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card...LOVE that feather! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lene!
    Kortet ditt er kjempeflott, herlig fargelagt i flotte farger!!

    Klem fra Eva Gro

    ReplyDelete