Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Are you thinking pink?

I am SO excited to be one of the newest members of the design team here at the Besties Challenge!! This is my first post here, so hopefully I don't mess anything up!! LOL!

Yesterday started a brand new Besties Challenge!! This week we want you to Think Pink!

Pink is my most favoritest color so I was super happy to create for the challenge this week!!

Of course you need to use one of Sherri Baldy's cute digis for the challenge. You can find where to purchase them: HERE! The cutie I used today is still unnamed but I found her-HERE




I'm telling ya, these cuties are addicting!! 








You can find more details on my blog

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Danni and a super card..luv aNNIe [dt]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I love her pink hair, congratulations on the DT spot
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Danni! Sue is adorable, and love all the pinkiness in your card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Danni. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the color pink! Fantastic job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely precious! What a little treasure!!!!

    ReplyDelete